A 3-year journey to become competent middle manager in insurance marketing
A dynamic and creative environment with a shared culture of being Fast, Bold and Innovative
A competitive compensation and benefit package and various company activities
It's up to you to decide the experience of your Genext journey but remember, don't miss any of these four locations!
LEARN, EXPERIENCE, ENJOY and IMPACT
Every journey has its own starting point. Let’s explore the departments that nourish your Genext journey.
We make continuous effort to integrate technology to various aspects of the business to ensure the innovation yet convenient experience from not only external customers but also colleagues.
With a customer centricity mindset, we ensure the smooth daily operation of insurance business but we still have rooms for innovation to aim for excellence and improved experience.
DISTRIBUTION TRAINING &
We make sure that our agents are well-prepared for their meaningful mission of "selling the future" with a comprehensive training experience.
We leverage on 188 years of legacy of Generali’s brand and the Italian iconic characteristics, weave into them the Vietnamese flavors to bring about a classy yet friendly image to Vietnam market.
We take care of the experience and contribution of agency channels, from incentive scheme and contest planning, to channel marketing and administrative support for distribution channels. We are the one to light a spark of projects and initiatives to revolutionize the market.
With passion in sales, we are the front-line team, making it possible for the busines to rocket. We are also the builders of the bridge between agent force and the company.
FINANCE & ACTUARY
We take care of finance activities of the organization and stand behind the innovative products serving more than 200,000 customers all over the country.
READY FOR IT?
- Fresh graduates with less than 2 years of experience
- GPA from 7/10 or equivalent and good command of English
- Proven track record in university or extra curricular activities
- Critical thinking, effective communication & presentation
APPLICATION: 15 DEC – 15 FEB
- The instruction is already there, just show us who you are!
ONLINE ASSESSMENT: 02 JAN – 10 MAR
- Both IE and EQ will be covered but don't be pressured, we just want to make sure you've got the potential to be Genext!
INITIAL INTERVIEW: 01 FEB – 31 MAR
- Time for our first face-to-face interaction, just be yourself!
ASSESSMENT CENTER: 09 APR – 10 APR
- A two-day camp to learn, enjoy and challenge your capability of being fast, bold and innovative.
FINAL INTERVIEW: 20 APR – 29 APR
- Your opportunity to interact and impress our executive managers, who are also your future coach and mentor.